Thursday, July 30, 2015

Official 9 Month Check-Up

Today Bryce went for his 9 month check up.  He is just a little over 9 months but who's counting?!  I can't get over how fast he's growing.  He looks like a little boy sitting up on this exam table.   He had a great exam and Dr. Setia said he was "perfect".  Here are some pictures of him having a good time at the doctor's office.  I mean he was in a great mood and smiled the entire time...with a minor exception after his one shot.  He didn't cry long though.  I'm pretty sure they don't get any better than Bryce!
Official 9 month stats:
Weight:  19 lbs 14 oz (almost 20 lbs!)--50-75%
Length:  27 3/4 inches--25%

Being weighed is so much fun!


At 9 months we can now climb while we wait on Dr. Setia




All Good!  Ready to go
Because we like to have some fun after our doctor's appointments, we headed to our new favorite pizza place on the way home...Fox's Pizza.  Bryce loves pizza just like his sisters so I'm super glad we found this lunch buffett!




When we got home today we had a bit of excitement!  My friend Sheri had stopped by to pick up something and drop off a new 31 catalog.  She and her boys had come inside and Kate was about to show them her water table and all her animals.  When she grabbed her whale this was beside it...OH MY GAH!
Yes my friends a snake!  She came running in the kitchen all in a tizzy.  I'm just thankful she didn't try to pet it!  My animal lover girl you know.  The craziness that followed really should have been videoed but unfortunately it wasn't.   I told Sheri there was never a dull moment around here!  I was thankful that she helped get the snake out of the table and off the porch.  Unfortunately we weren't quick enough to kill it but it is off the porch and now the door is locked!  Oh Lawd!  Lets hope this guy doesn't try to get back on our porch or worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment