Friday, February 1, 2013

Cohen's Field Trip to Pizza Shack

Yesterday Cohen's preschool class went on a field trip to Pizza Shack.  Pizza Shack is one of Cohen's favorite places to eat so she had been looking forward to making her favorite...cheese pizza.  She hasn't been feeling to good this week and I still don't think she was back up to 100% but she said she enjoyed making her pizza and was real excited that Mrs. Michelle said how pretty it was.  She shared a piece of her pizza with me, Daddy, Kate, and Auntie P.  She said she had made it all by herself but just didn't put it in the oven by herself :)  I love my little pizza maker and enjoy doing these little field trips with her.  I can't believe how fast she is growing and that she will be 5 next week!

listening close to the instructions

spreading the sauce


Putting on lots of cheese



Feeling of the ball of dough 
Cohen & Rylie waiting patiently for their pizzas



No comments:

Post a Comment