Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Kate's Preschool Thanksgiving Feast

I'm finally sitting down to catch up on my blog which is all of our Thanksgiving activities.  We had a great holiday and I really enjoyed having both girls home from school every day.  Having no schedule for a week was a nice break!  The Friday that the kids got out of school was also Kate's Thanksgiving program and feast at First Friends.  I always love hearing them sing their sweet songs and the costumes are so precious.  Kate was an Indian!  She spotted us right away when she walked in and did all she could to not smile but watching her face as she fought the smile was hilarious.  She sang each song so good and had some really cute and animated faces to go along with each one.  I was glad she sang because earlier in the week she had been telling us she didn't want to sing.  For a child who loves to sing I'm not sure what was going on but with her you never know.  She is definitely her own little person!
After the program we all sat down for a Thanksgiving feast and it was so yummy.  I absolutely love Thanksgiving and do way more eating than I should but I love every minute of it.  It is definitely worth it!









No comments:

Post a Comment