Friday, May 29, 2015

Bryce-7 months


I can't believe I'm doing another monthly update on my little man.  What is it with time roaring by so fast?!  This past month Bryce has really become so much more mobile.  He wants to be sitting up, looking out, in the middle of all the action!  He still loves to be held but believe me when I say he is a wiggle worm. He loves to be able to see what is going on.  The fact that he likes to be held has me wearing him in the Sakura Bloom sling just to be able to get things done.  He does enjoy being in the exersaucer and walker too, he just gets bored after a while and wants to be held.  He is rolling everywhere when he is laying on his mat and now pushes up into a full push up position/plank position, and is getting ready to crawl!  Nooooooo!  He gets one knee under him but then falls.  I know the minute he starts crawling it is all over!  I will be chasing him everywhere and the more he finds that he can do the less he likes to sit and snuggle.  That makes this mama sad sad!  I love watching him learn new things though.  He is still such a good baby.  HE is always smiling and so happy.  I never get tired of that smile.  He babbles and "talks" a lot now too.  We still have no signs of a tooth but the drool is coming back.  Not sure the amber beads are working on that drool.  It had stopped a lot but these last few days he has really be chewing and soaking his shirt.  He is still a great sleeper, sleeps all night and takes a couple of naps during the day.  If we are home all day he will take long naps, but on the go they tend to be shorter.  He still sleeps in his little bed beside ours...we need to start working our way into the crib.  Now when he lays in his crib he just rolls over and then gets mad.  He is getting a lot of attention at home now that he has both sisters home all the time.  We are in full summer mode!  We had our first beach trip last week and this was Bryce's first trip to the beach and in a pool.  He loved the water which we expected because he loves his baths.  I am glad because pool time is a must!  He still brings so much joy to our family and we are in love with our little guy!  Here is Mr. Cutie himself at 7 (1/2) months old!!


 Bryce still gets a little off balanced when he sits up and will fall right over.  Its so cute when he does it though and he lands with a smile!

 whoa....
 whoa.....
 over he goes....
 I'm ok!  All smiles!


Here are some pictures of him getting ready to start crawling.  It starts with a push up....

Then he gets his knees under him.....

Then he moves one knee about an inch and stops.





Mr. Cereal Face 
"I love my feet!"




No comments:

Post a Comment