Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Cohen's Dance Recital

Saturday was Cohen's dance/baton recital.  It's hard to believe another year has flown by.  Cohen has improved so much this year and really had an awesome competition season.  She also had so much fun in her weekly classes.  I actually helped out this year at her dance studio and I thoroughly enjoyed it!  I had so much fun meeting the students and their parents and seeing so many of my friends and making new ones!  I saw firsthand how much hard work and practice went in to learning these dance routines and everyone did a great job.  I was helping out backstage so I didn't take a lot of pictures.  I did have a video I posted on Instagram of Kelly and Cohen during the daddy/daughter dance.  It was precious.  We will have the whole recital on DVD and Cohen will enjoy watching it for months to come!  I did get some pictures that my friend Carrie took and I wanted to post Cohen's dance pictures that I took this year along with her group pictures.  Cohen's weekly class was baton and acrojazz.

Cohen began 2 baton in competition this year so we had to take a picture 

Competition girls (minus Ansley & Mya)

Had to get a silly with Mrs. Amy!  ATRM Squad!
7-10 Baton Class



AcroJazz



Cohen with Carah & Chloe 
Love Miss Chasey


The fun staff at ATRM!

No comments:

Post a Comment