Monday, January 2, 2012

Kate's "Stare-y" Face

A few days ago Cohen had a cute funny that I have to blog about because this blog is almost like my journal.  We have really been enjoying ourselves while being out on Christmas break.  Cohen was playing with Kate while Kate was sitting in my lap.  I was working on the computer real quick and I wasn't paying too much attention to what Cohen was doing other than I knew it was some sort of Peek-a-boo game where she would go behind my chair and come up on each side to make Kate smile or laugh.  After a few minutes of this Cohen said to me, "Mama, save me from Kate."  I laughed at her and asked why such a big girl like her would need to be saved from a baby like Kate.  She was so much bigger than Kate was.  She in turn replied, "because I don't like her "stare-y" face".  I got a big kick out of this, and Cohen has told me this before when she would be playing with Kate.  I decided to play into this and told her I was going to sit Kate in her Bumbo and as soon as she made her "stare-y" face to tell me so I could take a picture of it.  I did, and then I asked Cohen to do her best "stare-y" face impersonation for me, which she did...this is what I got...
Kate's scary Stare-y face

Cohen showing me what Kate's face looked like when she stared

and again...
 On another note, Cohen left shortly after all this for her very first sleepover with a friend.  She has stayed overnight with family and her cousin Savannah but never with a friend.  She was SO excited to be going to Josie's house.  It was all I heard about all day and it really was a great tool to use to get things cleaned up!  I also have heard about how much fun she had since she's been back.  Here she is leaving to go, and its real funny after I looked at this picture and saw that she was so excited that she forgot to button her pants back up.  My crazy girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment