Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Day!

What an exciting Christmas we had.  Not only was my Christmas exciting with the car, but the girls had a great Christmas as well.  I have a feeling that its going to take a while to get our house back in order.  Our living room was covered in stuff for everyone.
Cohen got up around 7:30 and just could not believe it was Christmas because there was no snow outside.  I think between Christmas movies and books she now thinks that it has to snow to be Christmas.  My mama stays with us on Christmas Eve so she was telling "Bebe" that she didn't know if Santa had come or not.  We had to run catch her before she ran in the living room so Kelly could get the video camera ready and I could attempt to snap a picture.  She just stared when she walked into the living room, and then came over to immediately investigate her pile and Kate's too. Her first thing was to look at her stocking.  She must be like me, and I love to pull out things from a stocking!  Kate on the other hand was snoozing away and didn't wake up until much later.
After enjoying our Christmas morning and breakfast, we had to get ready to head to church.  After church, we went to Sug and Pop's house for lunch and to open presents.  It was like Santa all over again!  We came home for a brief period of time, Cohen fell asleep from being so tired, and then we headed out the door to Suzy's house for Christmas with my Daddy's side of the family.  I always love this family time and even though the family continues to grow, we have the best time with each other.  We finished our Christmas day by going to my mom's to open gifts with her, my sister, and my nephews.  Cohen was thrilled over her new dress up clothes from Auntie P and a Barbie house from Bebe!!  I think I'll have a turn with that house, I always wanted the dream house as a little girl :)
It was such a great Christmas for all of us and I can't thank everyone enough for everything.  Now if I only had someone I could get to come clean my house and put up decorations.  I hate taking it all down :(
Santa came!!

Taking it all in

Trying on her new dress-up dress and jewels

Opening presents at Sug & Pop's...the crown is still on :)

Watching the paper fly


Little baby went right to sleep on Uncle Davis

More dress-up from Auntie P, wearing her new jammies from Jessica


Tiny TOMS from Mommy & Daddy (SWOON)

No comments:

Post a Comment