Monday, October 3, 2011

Mommy's Lil' Pumpkin

I had to share the latest pictures I took of my sweet Kate!  I often will take pictures of Kate and Cohen with my phone so I can send them via text message to some of our family and friends in Charlotte.   I like for them to see the girls, especially during sweet/funny moments.  Well last weekend I sent my friend Tara a picture of Kate and her response was a picture of a baby in a pumpkin saying "I expect to see Kate in a pumpkin soon".  Well not to disappoint, I went out and bought a pumpkin, carved it, and in she went!  I have to say that my precious Kate is always a good sport for her mommy and of course I think she is the sweetest, most adorable pumpkin ever!  So of course I have Tara to thank for the inspiration and Kate for being my sweetest model ever!  Happy Fall!

Wouldn't you love to know what is going through her head now...


All smiles in her pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment