Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Brock!

Last week we celebrated Brock's 9th birthday.  This post is a little late, but better late than never :)  I really can't believe he is 9.  I was there right when he was born and he has been a blessing ever since.  Brock is one of these little boys who you just love to be around.  He is always happy and energetic and he is a lover!  You will always get a hug from Brock.  Brock has always been special because he is the baby of my 3 nephews and even lived with us for a while last year.  Kelly and I always say this may be our only "Boy" since we have a house of girls so far.  
I think he had a very good birthday though!  We all went out to eat for his birthday and then came back to our house for cake and presents.  Paula had to work late but was able to make it for the presents which was his favorite part I know!  I think he got everything on his "birthday" list and you will see from the pictures, he was very excited!  Happy Birthday Brock, we love you and are so proud of you!


Happy Birthday Brock!



Coco!!
They love each other!

Brock's football cake

Brock & Kate


So excited over his new iPod touch from Grandma




New XBOX game...

Now smiling because he knows he's getting an XBOX

Smiling on our gift to him...razor scooter 360


trying it out...

A picture of me and the hubs

We love our Brock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment