Sunday, October 30, 2011

Adult Halloween Party!!

Kids aren't the only ones that enjoy Halloween!  Friday night we hosted a costume party with a few of our friends.  I think I've mentioned how I love Halloween so why not have some adult fun along with all the other fun stuff!  We decided we wanted everyone to dress up because that is part of all the fun.  It was a FUN time full of laughs and some pretty cute costumes.  Kelly had 2 costumes in mind but settled on being Zac Brown (Zac Brown Band) and I was Disco Dolly.  My house was covered in my wonderful shiny sparkles!  Some other costumes were The Flash, Bat Girl, a Christmas tree, a SWAT team guy, Old Man, Leopard...Here are some pics from the night.
Jarrett & Kelly aka "The Flash & Zac Brown"

Hazel &  I (Batgirl and Disco Dolly)


Jarrett by far wins funniest costume!



Curtis & Sarah (Old Man and Leopard)



Group Shot

Our attempt at a funny shot














1 comment:

  1. So glad to follow your blog! I'll enjoy reading it! My blog - jonathanandsusan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete