Friday, September 23, 2011

Our family of 4!

It has been a while since I've blogged!  Not because we haven't been doing anything but because life has been SO busy!  I have had so much picture work, which is a good thing, but balancing that, preschool, and a family with 2 busy little girls and a busy nephew is a challenge sometimes.  I love it though.  Fall is full of fun.  I did want to post some of our family pictures that we had made a couple of weeks ago.  I wanted some pictures of the four of us and I also wanted to capture Kate at this little stage.  She is  changing so fast!   I also do pictures of the girls every year in their GA cheerleader outfits to kick off the season.  This year we all sported our favorite colors (red & black) and did our annual pictures as a family.  When you're  a photographer, the one thing you HAVE to have is a photographer friend :)  My friend Mandy met us in Athens and took our pictures and she did a great job.  I'm usually on the other end of the camera so it was fun to be able to switch places and now we have some updated, good pictures of us.  Maybe when I have lost the rest of this baby weight we can do more :)  I am determined to wear ALL of my jeans, not just a few of them. I put all of the pics on facebook for any facebook users who wants to see them all.







I loved this one even though Kate was starting to be a little fussy




1 comment:

  1. These are so great! How wonderful to have such beautiful pictures of your family. And, you look gorgeous in all of them. I feel like you do wantin all of my pants to fit again, but it's always a slower process for me ao I've just become Ok with the fact that it might be next year.

    ReplyDelete