Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Signs of Fall

Friday I got to help out at the preschool with Kate's class.  The class was having a little fun by going on scavenger hunt for signs of fall.  That particular day definitely felt like fall outside!  Each child got a bag with the list of items pictured on the front and we set out on our hunt.  It was so cute watching the kids find each little piece of fall, red leaves, yellow leaves, acorns, etc...





 After the scavenger hunt the kids came back inside to make ice cream since the letter of the week had been I.  The cold hands were worth it because Kate loved her ice cream!


The next day we were sitting in one of our favorite fall spots-Sanford Stadium!  Unfortunately the outcome was a sickening one and I'm pretty sure I may have lost a year off of my life.  That's all I will say about that one.  We did enjoy a great tailgate with our friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment