Friday, March 27, 2015

Bryce 5 months!


I just realized that I never posted Bryce's 5 month post.  Shame on me!  When we don't visit the doctor for a monthly check up I tend to forget to post it right away.   I did take pictures so that's what counts!  Bryce is just growing so fast!  I can't believe 5 months have just flown by so fast.  When I say he is the sweetest baby boy, I mean it.  He is so happy, rarely cries unless he's getting hungry or starts to fight sleep a little, and he is FULL of smiles!  If you have met Bryce he has probably smiled so big at you.  His smile is precious and I am more than happy to take his picture all day long!  He is definitely a mama's boy right now naturally.  He is with me all day and I love to spoil him.  He is also spoiled by his big sisters who just adore him.  This month he has been eating rice cereal and is mastering eating it with a spoon.  Kate always wants to help me feed him as you will see in one of the pictures below.  She loves to help and is always loving all over him and telling him that she loves him.  She is fascinated by his baby noises and wants to know what he is saying.  He is "talking" more and more especially when he wakes up from a nap or in the morning.   The talking can quickly get to a fussy talk if we aren't quick to get the bottle in the morning.  He has learned how to stick out his little tongue too.   Some other big things for Bryce this month is he is using his Bumbo chair and even sat in the activity chair at church in the nursery.  I hold him a lot so here at home he is either being held or he does play on his mat or sit in his swing.  He is very attentive to what is going on and now likes to be sitting up where he can see instead of being held laying back.  He still loves his blanket and that is how we get him to sleep.  Snuggle the blanket up close and hold him tight.  I love being able to rock him.  He still sleeps in our room but has napped in his big bed.  Mama is just not ready to move him in the crib all night.  We did try once earlier this week but when he woke up in the night we moved him back in our room.   We continue to fall more and more in love with him each day!





first St. Patrick's Day!

Big Sis Cohen loves him!  Kate was not cooperating in this one...

My little fuzzy headed helper





wearing Denny's cap

No comments:

Post a Comment