Monday, May 21, 2012

Starting our Summer!

Last Wednesday was the last day of school for us this year!  I am pretty excited about summer being here and hopefully doing some fun things with the girls.  It was bittersweet since I won't be going back to teach at the preschool next year.  I love summer though and I am ready to make the most of it!  We ended school with an "end of the year picnic".  We had made t-shirts earlier in the week so all the kids got to eat with their family and show off their shirts.  Cohen decided that Bebe & I weren't near as much fun as sitting with Josie :)
I also wanted to include some pictures that I had taken a few days earlier from school.  It was "Bring your Bike to School Day".  This was a huge hit with all the kids.  It is pretty amazing at how riding their bike in a big circle over and over is so entertaining!  I'm pretty sure Cohen would not have lasted nearly as long here at home on her tricycle, but she loved every minute of it at school.  

End of the Year


Cohen and Rylie sporting their strawberry sunglasses


End of the year picnic



My Sweet Class!


Getting a ride from Keaton

Today was our official start day of summer break.  We got to sleep in just a tad bit longer.  It was such a nice day outside today so we filled up the little kiddie pool and the girls splashed and played.  Brock even joined in for a bit which thrilled Kate to death.  She loves him!  Brock decided to pour water over his head and Kate loved it!  She would just laugh and laugh over and over at him.  I can tell we are going to have many afternoons enjoying the little pool.  
Laughing at Brock





Over the weekend I spent time with my friends (waifs) in Charlotte, which is always a fun time!  We met up Friday night to go to the Billy Currington concert downtown then headed back to the track where we stayed in Tara's new 5th wheel trailer.  We had prime parking too in the driver/owner lot.    We had a blast to say the least!  This past weekend was the All-Star race in Charlotte and it was very nice to be able to see some friends that I haven't seen in a while.  It had been a while since I was at the track.  We had a fun time though, as always!  Thanks girls!!
Concert fun


Tina & I decided to sell a few lug nuts on pit row...this was just one of our many laughs out there ;)

Fun times with Fun girls!




No comments:

Post a Comment