Friday, May 25, 2012

Congratulations Devin!


Its official, my nephew Devin has now graduated from high school!  Just like seeing how fast my kids are growing, I can't believe Devin has now finished school.  He was born on my very first day of high school and I still remember that day very clearly!  Devin has always been like a younger brother to me and I'm very proud of him.  We had a family cookout last night to celebrate and even made him put his cap & gown on for a few photos.   Congrats Devin, we love you and we are proud of you...
Precious baby...had to get one of her :)








Back in comfy clothes

While we were all together we decided to take a picture of Cohen, Taylor, Kate, & Gavin.  Cohen & Taylor are 2 months apart and Kate & Gavin are about 9 1/2 months apart.  You can imagine how much of a task this was.  Kate isn't still for anything and she was very interested in Gavin.  Cohen is more than willing to try to hold her though which turns into a forced squeeze making Kate cry.  Needless to say we snapped fast and took what we got!  Precious babies for sure...



No comments:

Post a Comment