Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Halloween Fun Continues...

Halloween is becoming as busy as Christmas for us!  I tell ya, we had a busy weekend and finished up our Halloween celebration on Monday with a day full!  Sunday evening we went to our church fall festival at a neighborhood here in Lavonia.  There was plenty of games to play, food to eat, and candy for the kids. I think my favorite was watching Cohen try to eat the donut without using her hands.  We even caught Pop playing this game.  He LOVES donuts!  We had a fun time and then headed back to Sug & Pop's house to roast hot dogs, eat chili, and make S'mores.  It was fun to cuddle up outside around the fire. 
3 Pretty Peacocks, Cohen, Helena, & Avery

Catching ducks

Catching a donut.  See how she keeps her hands so she won't use them, Precious!

Daddy & Kate (aka Tinkerbell)

Sugie with Cohen & Savannah

Mommy & her sweet girls

Cohen & Savannah

Kate with Aunt Sara

Pop's turn for a donut!

Scary Kate at Sug and Pop's house!

On Monday, Cohen had her Halloween party at school.  This is a busy, wild day for us at First Friends!  We started everything off with our class pumpkin hunt.  These were the pumpkins that the kids picked out from Mize Pumpkin Farm.  They were all excited to get to find "their" pumpkin.  We then came back inside and each child decorated his/her pumpkin.   I had some creative pumpkins in my room :)  Cohen is still showing hers off to everyone that comes to our house!  After the decorating it was time to trick-or-treat and do the trunk-or-treat with all the parents who decorated their cars.  I think all the kids got so much candy!  I had quickly decorated my trunk Sunday night and in the center of my trunk was Kate in her witch costume.  She was so cute sitting up there in her Bumbo chair.   After all the candy was given out Suzy took her back home for a long nap!  We finished our school day with a party and all the kids went home to get ready for more trick-or-treating I'm sure.  We went to trick-or-treat in town that afternoon and then finished our Halloween with a few stops at family houses.  I think my girls loved their Halloween, especially my little peacock Cohen.  She now has more candy than she will ever eat or that I will let her eat!  I am using it all to get the playroom cleaned up, room cleaned, and eating good at dinner! :)

Finding a pumpkin


My sweet 3 year old class

Cohen & Madison with their decorated pumpkins

My darling witch!

Passing out candy to the big boys & girls


Another class picture

Cohen & Mama at school


First Halloween!!

She loves her feet now that she has discovered them!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment