Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Basketball Game Performance

This past Friday, Cohen got to perform with her dance studio at a high school basketball game.  She was very excited to get to perform and even more excited because our sweet neighbor, Grace, came and curled her hair for the performance!  This girl has really been into hair styles lately and is constantly wanting me to fix her hair in a complicated way.  I love to fix her hair but I am limited on my skills so I was excited for Grace to fix it for her too :)  There was a big group of twirlers and dancers and they all did a great job.  I know they made Mrs. Amy proud.  And I was super proud of Cohen.  She loves performing and puts her little smile on when she does.  It was so fun to watch her.  It won't be long until competitions start so we are all getting ready for those!!





Jessica came to watch!  2 of my favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment