Thursday, May 15, 2014

Field Day!

To say that life is busy right now would be the understatement of the year!  These last 2 weeks have been so busy and on the go, but its been filled with so many fun things and we have loved every crazy minute.  I'm just now catching up on the blog but I don't want to miss out on some of these special events so like everything else...better late than never!
Last Friday was Cohen's field day at school.  She was very excited about it and had reminded me several times that she was going to be on the red team and needed to wear a red shirt.  Not too hard for Georgia fans :)  I was so glad to get to go and be apart of the fun with her.  I really enjoyed watching and cheering everyone on.  The kids seemed to love every game they played.  When I asked Cohen what her favorite game of all was, she told me tug-of-war.  That was a fun one!  After lunch they went out for more games and then everyone got to eat snow cones.  We had to leave after snow cones because we had a drive to make to Savannah but it was a fun fun day and I know Cohen loved it!
You have to love their faces as they get squirted with water by their CAMP teachers

Ready for games!


Nothing like being wet from the start




Mrs. Kellum's class

No comments:

Post a Comment