Thursday, March 21, 2013

High Heels

Kate has a new love...high heel shoes.  She loves to get into the dress up shoe box and while she used to put the shoes on and they would fall right off, she recently has been able to keep them on and she LOVES to wear them.  I will find her regular shoes and socks in the floor and when I find her she has on her "heels".  My favorite is watching her and Cohen go through the house pushing their baby strollers in their high heels.  She will walk by and say "bye Mommy" and I will play right along with her.  Recently I was doing a little shopping in Commerce at J Crew and both girls were with me in the store.  They both went around the display I was looking at and when I got to them I found them looking at the clearance shoes and trying them on.  I couldn't help but laugh!  I'm sure the store workers wouldn't have thought it was as funny as me but I snapped a picture with my phone anyway before making them take them off.  The apples don't fall far from the tree, because I love shoes myself!



2 different shoes, wrong foot, who cares:)


sweetest feet!

Luckily they did keep their own shoes on when trying these shoes on!
This picture has nothing to do with the shoe fetish but I wanted to add it anyway.  I loved catching them both going to town on the beaters from my mixer.  I was making a cake and these two were more than happy to lick the beaters.  Cohen of course was hanging around waiting to have one, and this was Kate's first experience.  I think she is a pro already!



No comments:

Post a Comment