Thursday, December 20, 2012

Cohen's Preschool Christmas Party

Tuesday was the last day of school before Christmas break, which meant a fun, chaotic Christmas party at school!  I know the kids were so excited.  Its so fun to watch their faces getting to exchange gifts with their friends and have a fun party together.  This year they had a book exchange, ate lots of party food, and exchanged goodie bags.  Cohen had some beautiful ornaments to give me that she had made at school.   I love her sweet artwork!  
Kate got to enjoy Cohen's party too!  After handing out the cupcakes, there was one left and guess who got it...  Kate enjoyed the cupcake, (and mostly the icing), more than most of the big kids.  You can tell by her face!  
I am so glad to have Cohen out of school for a little break.  I know she loves school but I'm glad to be able to sleep in a little later and enjoy the holidays together.  


I love the expressions on their faces
Yummy!


Add caption

Cohen & Kaylyn

Playing their favorite...freeze dance

Kate is always a fun "toy" to play with :)


My 2 beautiful ornaments that Cohen made me



Last night Cohen, Jessica, and I made some Christmas cookies.  I always like to make my favorite "spritz" cookies that I've loved since I was a little girl.  My aunt always used to make these and bring some to my grandma and I would have to have a few!  I'm pretty sure it was actually my grandma's recipe and now my Mama has given it to me.  I love them so much!  We pulled out the cookie press and made some last night.  Cohen chose to make Christmas trees, wreaths, and snowflakes.  We had a pj cookie party!  Nothing more fun :)




sampling the finished product :)








No comments:

Post a Comment