Sunday, August 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Savannah!

Saturday, after we got home, we got to celebrate Savannah's 5th birthday!  She had an ice cream party which was right up our alley!  I can't believe Savannah is already 5 years old.  She even lost her first tooth last week!  Its only when I look back through pictures and see all the fun we've had with these girls over these last years that I can see that it is possible she is 5.  I try not to think about Cohen being 5.  It seems like such a big number and all the baby/toddler is officially gone.  Even at 4 I'm reminded of that sometimes though:)
I still remember each of her birthday's though and couldn't be more proud to have such a sweet little girl to call my niece!
All the girls enjoying their ice cream
Coming out to investigate!


Cohen and Addison loving each other

Sweet girls...they are like sisters

She found someone's ice cream


Pinata candy!

Kate couldn't quite understand what was going on

Cohen giving Kate her wand...she can be such a sweet big sister when she wants to!

No comments:

Post a Comment