Friday, August 17, 2012

Cohen's first day of Pre-K


Today it was back to school for Cohen!  She started the 4 year old class at First Friends.  It was really bittersweet.  I can't believe this is her last year in preschool!  I still remember the very first time I dropped her off.  I have had several moments this week!  I know a lot of moms taking their babies to kindergarten this year and I know it has to be a hard day.  I know it will be for me for sure!  It does help that Cohen was so EXCITED!  I think this girl would go to school year round if she could.  I'm so glad she enjoys it so much.  She was ready to see her friends.  She told me she was most excited about seeing her friends and having snack :)  My girls love to eat!  She had been asking me all week when she would go to school and so this morning I just knew she would be up and ready, but not so much.  She did get up fairly easy but she told me several times that she was just so sleepy.  I knew it was going to be tough...tough for all of us :)  We had a special back to school outfit picked out though and once she got going she was fine.  We dropped her off and I didn't cry once!  I could now typing this though. This is the first year she will be there without me being a teacher there.  It was so nice being able to watch her and see how she was doing, even if it was in another class.  Last year of course I taught her but it was hard leaving and not being able to see what she was doing.  Luckily her teacher is Aunt Sara and so I know she is in very good hands :)  I'm already looking forward to those field trips or days at school when I can be involved with her!




This was peeking out the window!




Cohen and Aunt Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment