Wednesday, June 20, 2012

7 Years and Counting!



Last Monday Kelly and I celebrated our 7th anniversary.  Its hard to believe 7 years have flown by already and so much has happened in those 7 years.  I have to say my favorite part of it all has been having that one person to travel through life with.  Kelly is my best friend and he is a great husband and father.  We have definitely been with each other through good times and bad and I love having that lifelong partner to do all of life's adventures with.  We went out to one of our favorite restaurants, P.F. Chang's on our anniversary night.  I had to get a few quick pictures on my phone to at least have one to remember our anniversary!


Last night we went on our "fun" anniversary date night.  I have been wanting to go to one of the art bars in Athens and do one of the paintings there.  I've had my eye on several paintings and the owl was one of them.  Kelly was such a good sport and agreed to let me pick the painting even if it meant he would have to paint a pink girlie owl painting :)  We really had a fun time and I will definitely be going back!  If we have a date night again I have agreed to one of the more cooler, guy friendly pictures.  I think we both did a pretty good job though:)



Official artists:)

WHO'S is WHO'S??

No comments:

Post a Comment