Saturday, June 25, 2011

Kate is 3 weeks old!

It's so hard to believe but Kate is 3 weeks old today!  Time has flown by.  I love every minute of being with both of my girls.  I think with this being my second baby I realize just how fast time does get by and I have soaked up Kate!  I just sit and hold her trying to savor each minute of her being so little.  She is starting to stay awake more and focus in on us when we talk to her.  I wanted to share some of the pictures I've taken so far of her.  Some of these are when she was a week old and then one from this past week.  She sure doesn't lack for having her picture made and Mommy loves having a little one of her own to play with!












2 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing!!!!! She is a doll and you are so blessed with two beautiful girls. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! These pictures would not have been as good without your beautiful headbands! I still remember that adorable picture you had of Handley and Harper :)
    I can't wait to see Mr. Hudson :)

    ReplyDelete