Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Disney Day 5: Epcot


Thursday was our last day of Disney fun.  We had a breakfast reservation at Askershu in Epcot which is a princess breakfast.  The park also was having morning magic hours so we got there early so we could get a good ride in before our breakfast.  We quickly decided that we would do test track and it was a blast.  I love that ride and everyone else enjoyed it too even the kids (minus Bryce who would have loved it too if he were tall enough)!  I always love the pictures that the rides snap.  They are always hilarious because they catch you on a fun part of the ride.  Here we look like we are in a wind tunnel, except Kate who looks like a sweet little Elsa sitting there.  Sara and Addison are right behind me and Kate.  I also love how Cohen is holding on to Pop in their picture and he is smiling so big.  We knew this was just the ride for him!


While we rode Kelly sat with Bryce.  They took this selfie and we died laughing...

After riding Test Track we met up at Askershu for our breakfast.  We had a big family picture taken with Belle and made our way to our table.  It was another yummy breakfast!  I can't say enough how good the food was everywhere we ate.  I'm glad I was doing a lot of walking because I was doing a lot of eating too!  The girls loved seeing all of the princesses and being apart of the princess parade.   I did get a kick out of Kate.  She is really not a princess loving girl.  She does love Elsa and that is who she wanted to dress as but as for all of the others she likes the movies but can take them or leave them.  When Princess Aurora came to our table Kate just sat right where she was and watched her, all while eating her biscuit and bacon.  She was a bacon lover the entire trip and she felt that eating her bacon was way more important than talking to a princess.  First things first!





After breakfast we decided to go ahead and meet Anna and Elsa.  They still have a short wait.   Kate was all about meeting Elsa and actually wanted to meet her by herself.  She was still shy meeting her.  She had already asked me if I thought Elsa would think she was beautiful.






After we had our fill of princesses we made our way to the "golfball ride" as we call it and then through the countries.  Cohen was so excited to go to "Paris".  She is all about anything Paris.  They also loved the red phone booth in London.  Its amazing how our kids never knew what a phone booth was...if it isn't an iPhone they are a little stumped on the phone thing!

MEXICO

These pictures cracked me up on our ride.  Once again the pictures they take are great!  Kate wasn't ready at all and her sweet face had me and her laughing when all these results popped up on our screen at the end of the ride.  We were excited to see what our future looked like.











our version on the Lion King


After the countries we rode more rides, talked with Crush, and ate.  Kate had started feeling bad while we were in line for Soarin'.  We did ride the ride because it is SO MUCH FUN!  She wasn't a fan but I sure was.  I love the new remodeled version!  I can't wait to ride it again.  After riding it though we all made our way to the entrance to get ready to leave.  We had so much fun!  The entire trip was so much fun and one we all will cherish and remember.  I have to brag on how well all the kids did.  Disney is not for the faint at heart and it is a non-stop, go go go, trip but the fun is worth it all.  I'm ready to go back!  Its definitely special to be able to capture so many fun memories with our entire family.  I know we will look back on this special trip for many years to come and talk about all of our memories!
BAYMAX!




Thanks POP Century!  We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment