Thursday, March 2, 2017

Baby "waif" Love

Earlier in February we took a little trip to Charlotte to meet sweet baby Maddox.  Its always fun to see my waif girls in Charlotte and when you throw a new baby into the mix that is even more fun.  I couldn't wait to get my hands on little Maddox and he was pure sweetness!  I am already wishing I could squeeze and love on him more.  So Jessica....come on to GA!   I had fun catching up with the girls too.  We all had a sleepover at Tara's and then had brunch the next morning.  Since Cohen had birthday money we ended our visit with a big shopping trip to the American Girl store.  It was a short trip but so worth it!





Since we have so many February birthdays and GSG was having his with us a cake was in order!



She was in heaven!

Kate not only got her baby fix in, but also got to love on all of Tara's animals, which meant a picture with all of them too!




No comments:

Post a Comment