Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Fun Days with Bryce

While the girls are at school I get to have fun with Bryce and these days with him are just so special.  Any one on one time with each kid is special and with another one coming in August I know our alone time is even more special.  Bryce is one of the most fun little boys and he has my heart 100%.  He would love nothing more than to spend days visiting the cattle barn to see what cows he can see or riding his bike.  We have fit in a few doctor appointments and Old Navy visits (we have to see the dog mannequin) and even though I don't have a lot of pictures we have made it our routine to eat lunch at Chick-Fil-A every Monday when I pick him up at preschool. We also have as many playdates and lunch dates with friends as possible.   I'm so glad I still have another year with my little man because I don't know what I'll do when he goes to school.  He is the best!

We have a new addiction...Frosted Key Lime at Chick-Fil-A
His best buddy Skylar!


 My Favorite lunch date!






showing me his "baby


our Tuesday dates!

We've had some excitement thrown in here and there too.  One day when I got Bryce from school he had gotten hurt playing in the gym with his friends.  I was pretty familiar with "nursemaid's elbow" from Kate and sure enough this is what it was, but it did take a visit to the orthopedic urgent care.  He was so brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment