Monday, December 22, 2014

Bryce-2 Months


I know Bryce is a little over 2 months now but I waited for his wellness check-up to do this post so I would have his stats.  I am also still coming to terms with the fact my sweet boy is already 2 months old.  He is such a sweet baby and I am enjoying him so much.  He is such a cuddle bug.  He is starting to be awake more and more during the day.  There is nothing like looking down to these big blue eyes staring back at you.  He is also starting to coo more and more every day.  He loves to be laid on his changing table.  He will smile the biggest smiles and stretch those little arms.  I am pretty sure he is going to wonder what the big pick rectangle is in front of his face...(my iPhone taking his picture).  I could stare and talk to him all day!  You can tell from all the pictures!  He is one loved little boy!  I'm not the only person who is completely in love with him :)
At 2 months:

  • weighs 11 lbs 4 oz (25-50%)
  • is 23 inches long (25-50%)
  • smiles and coos every day
  • wears 0-3 mos. clothes
  • LOVES his baths
  • Loves to be on his changing table
  • Has 2 big sisters who can't get enough of him, especially Kate!
  • Sleeps pretty good at night now.  He wakes up normally just once and that is between 5-6 am
  • Eats every 3-4 hours during the day
  • LOVES his paci.  I have never had a child to like a paci so this is a first for us.  He is kind of a paci snob too.  We have found that MAMs are his favorite.
  • LOVES to be held.  Getting things done can be hard because he wants to be held but thanks to the Sakura Bloom sling we are making it!
Life is still crazy and I am still learning how to adjust but it will come.  Right now I just want to enjoy him!   I know we will miss these crazy days!














No comments:

Post a Comment