Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Pink Pig & Santa

I have a lot of blogging to catch up on since I was out of town, so here we go...
Last Thursday we had our annual trip to Atlanta to ride the Pink Pig and see Santa Claus.  The girls, especially Cohen, had been asking when we were going to go.  We were running a little later than usual this year but it was fine.  We left Thursday afternoon and when we got to the mall we got our tickets for the Pink Pig.  There wasn't a long line at all so we didn't have to wait.  Afterwards we went to see Santa but unfortunately he was about to take a break when we got there, so we decided to do a little shopping until he came back.  When he did come back we did have a wait for him but it wasn't too terribly bad.  Cohen had told me she wasn't wanting to sit with him, just like she always does, but I reminded her she would get a cookie after she sat with him and that he really wanted to know what she wanted.  She kept telling me surprises so I'm pretty sure that's what she told him too.  Kate ran right up to him and got right in his lap.  She wouldn't smile very big but she sat there so sweet and we kept laughing at her "half" smile.  They were in a deep conversation about something :)  Once we finished with Santa we left the mall and headed to dinner.  This was my favorite part of the night because we were meeting my friend Betsie and her sweet family.  Betsie had twins back in March and I had not seen them in person so I was so excited to meet sweet Jack and Andrew.  They were precious and I cannot believe I didn't take a picture!  It was so much fun catching up with Dave and Betsie too.  It had been way too long.  I think we have a good tradition to keep up!  It was such a fun night for all of us! I love Christmas and all the fun traditions we have started with our girls and friends.




Riding with my sweet girl

It was a little chilly while I tried to take a picture


Waiting for Santa




1 comment:

  1. One of our favorite traditions. Your girls looked precious with Santa!

    ReplyDelete