Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Fun Night at the Fair & School Fun

It has been such a crazy week that I haven't been able to catch up on blogging.   I wanted to be sure to blog about the little fair we went to in Carnesville last Friday night.  It was a small fair and we knew it would be so we thought we would probably only be there about an hour or so.  3 hours later we were heading home.  Even though it was small, we had so much fun.  I personally enjoyed watching Cohen so much.   She had a blast!  She was riding all the rides she could and even getting on rides we never thought she would ride.  She was sliding down the big bounce house slides, riding the merry-go-round, the kiddie ferris wheel and then headed to the big swings, a spinning ride similar to the teacups at Disney, and the big Ferris Wheel.  We met up with her friend Rylie while we were there and they had fun riding together.  We also met up with some of our friends, Brad and Rebekah, and their families.  Cohen rode the swings 3 times in a row.  We just knew she would be so dizzy but she wasn't.  She would hold her hands in the air like she was on a roller coaster all while these swings went faster and faster.  It was fun watching her have so much fun.  At the end she rode the little Ferris wheel with her cousin Taylor then they both wanted on the big Ferris wheel so I rode that one with them.  They both loved it but after that ride you could tell they were both getting tired.  Of all nights I forgot my camera!  I took some pictures with my phone but they aren't the best since it was slowly getting dark.  It was a fun night though and being with friends made it even better!
Riding on her favorite...the giraffe
On the little Ferris wheel


Cohen & Rylie

This week I've been subbing for Sara at the preschool.  I've had Kate with me too.  She has had a blast watching the "big" kids and they have showered her with more attention than she could ask for.  Her favorite part was playing on the playground.  She loved the bicycle merry-go-round.  I had to take a picture of her because it was just too cute!





I think Cohen is getting her first crush as well!  This is a picture of her and Brody.  Today her and her best friend Kaylyn were asking him who he was going to marry :)  Brody said "nobody" and Cohen came to me and asked me if I would "go talk to him".  I thought this was hilarious.  It was a story I had to write down so I will be able to pull it out in about 10 years :)  Brody's mom, Courtney and I will get a kick out of it for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment