Monday, July 11, 2011

Kate Daniels is 1 month old!

I can't believe my sweet baby girl is already a month old.  Time is flying by.  She is a big bundle of preciousness!  We went to see Dr. Setia for her 1 month check up and she is "perfect".  She weighed 9 lbs 7 oz (her little cheeks are filling out so much) and she is 21 1/4 inches long!  I could eat her up!  I don't want to jinx anything but she has to be the BEST baby ever.  She only cries when she is hungry and that is basically a whimper.  She's my little grunt girl.  Kate has started smiling more now and I know she knows what she's doing:)  She eats and sleeps mostly but she is starting to be awake a little more.
At 1 month she loves:
being held!
sleeping
kisses from big sister Cohen (and Mama & Daddy)
going to Pilates class :)
riding in her stroller
her swing

Here are some pictures from her Dr's appointment.  She did so well!  She only cried a little bit from her shot.  I think it hurts me worse than her!  
In the waiting room

Sweet baby getting weighed

All stretched out

Her little boo-boo on her leg, but she did so good with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment