Saturday, July 9, 2011

4th of July Fun

I'm a little behind on posting this week, but better late than never :)  We enjoyed a fun 4th of July with lots of our friends.  Since I was a little girl, we always have spent the 4th with the Burton's.  Its so fun to be able to take my girl's to the same party I always went to and its always a fun time.  We have watched the crowd grow every year so there is no lack for entertainment.  All the kids love to swim and the adults can swim, play games, talk, just about anything, and we always end the night with a fabulous fireworks display!  This is also a special get together because this is where Kelly and I started our relationship 8 years ago!  Its hard to believe its been that long!  Here are some pictures from the afternoon...
Playing in the pool with her cousin Katelyn

Kate-Kate, Cohen, and Kayleigh

Jumping to Grace


Cohen and her BFF Josie

CoCo and JoJo

No comments:

Post a Comment