Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Backyard Camping Fun

I've been without my computer for a few days because we are in the process of moving my desk into our playroom since we are now working on Cohen's "big girl" room and Baby girl #2's nursery.    So now I'm going to play catch up on the blog:)
Last weekend when the weather starting spoiling us, Kelly decided he wanted to put his tent up in the backyard and build a fire so Cohen could get a feel for camping.  Most appealing to Cohen was a chance to roast marshmallows.  She loved climbing in and out of the tent and "snuggling" with me inside.  And she really enjoyed the marshmallows!  I took a few pictures of her roasting her own.  Her stick was so long so she could be far away from the fire.   It was a fun night for all of us!
Roasting her marshmallow 
Add caption

Cohen & Daddy

1 comment: