Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Miss Bubble Face

Cohen's new favorite past time is a bubble bath.  I guess I've been holding out on her by not introducing bubble baths to her sooner.  I really don't know why I haven't.  I can't take them myself so I forget about her, but now she is loving them!  She had me watch her the other night and as you will see below, she was very impressed with herself for making a "bubble face".  
a few bubbles

Funny bubble face

More bubbles this time

After her bath we decided to play "beauty shop" and try sponge curlers in her hair.   They actually worked out very good and Cohen loved them because these do not get "hot".   She was so tired that she fell asleep with them in and slept with her curlers in her hair.  It made fixing her hair the next morning much easier I must say :)
All in rollers

No comments:

Post a Comment