Monday, November 4, 2019

Happy Birthday to Bryce!







I can't believe my baby boy is now 5!  A whole hand!  To say he adds excitement and fun to our lives would definitely be an understatement.  I love this little boy and he is just the best.  He keeps us laughing, is so very smart, 100% all boy all the time, and recently has shown us that he may just be the best big brother around.  Seeing him with Ellington is the sweetest and if you follow me on social media you have seen just how much he loves her!  Bryce is so friendly and has so much personality!  He doesn't meet a stranger and can really say the funniest things.  I have loved every single stage with him and I always say this...I wish I could freeze him.  He asks me all the time if I want him to grow up and I always tell him no, but he just keeps growing anyway.  He's my little sidekick, helper, my best lunch date and makes my days so much brighter.  I can't imagine what I'll do without him when he goes to school.  I can't even start to think about it.

A little about Bryce at 5 and what he loves:

  • Football, football, and more football.  He loves to play, watch and talk about it.  He is a little monster!  We take him to GA games and he knows the colors of all the teams, college and pro.  He is obsessed
  • Loves playing baseball.  He just finished his second season of t-ball the day before his birthday.  He loves it.  He tells me he really loves to bat.  I personally love to watch him slide which is more like a drop and roll or a face plant.  
  • loves to sing.  He loves choir at church and loves singing songs at preschool.  I love to watch him especially when motions are involved
  • Loves his playstation!  He loves to play Star Wars, Cars, Paw Patrol, and Monster Trucks
  • Still loves to go to the cattle barn!
  • Loves his cars and will sort them by color a lot which becomes a game between the colors like "Georgia vs. the Gators"
  • Loves Spiderman and that was his birthday party theme.  HE has worn that spiderman mask around to several places...to eat, around town, you name it. He was also Spiderman for Halloween.
His first celebration was at his class at school.  



silly faces


HE loved showing off his baby sister



Last night as a 4 year old was spent at the ball field doing what he loves!  And to make it better they had their team party after.



He loves to sing to the songs on Ellington's mat.  I still feel like he should be on one...

last pic with my 4 year old

Daddy may have been just a tad bit sad too...caught them both asleep

On his actual birthday we did what he wanted...a party at Pump It Up.  He loved being there earlier in the summer for Kate's party so he was set on having his there.  It was the start of fall break for us so we just had the party on his actual birthday and it was a fun start to our break.  A big thank you to everyone who came and made his day so special!




Bryce's face plant on the obstacle course

Made it all the way across finally!







A waif showed up!


Guess who else had fun on the slides...Suzy












Ellington got a turn with the spiderman mask

We partied at home later that night
Here's just one outing where Bryce had to wear his mask.  I love this little Spiderman so!  Still can't believe he's 5 but what a fun 5 years its been.

No comments:

Post a Comment