Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Ellington 2 months!

Our sweet Ellington is now 2 1/2 months old!  She is now starting to get a little personality and she is awake more.  The kids, especially Bryce, love to see her with her "eyes open" and sometimes will try to get them open when she is asleep!  They are all the best helpers with her and I don't know what I would do without them.  She is a lucky girl to have them!
My favorite thing about this last month is how she has started to smile at us.  Not gas!  I love that she recognizes me and will look around and find me when there are people all in the room. That is just the best feeling.  She is definitely a spoiled baby too.  She loves to be held and I'm good at doing that.  Knowing that she is for sure my last baby I just have to soak it all in.  This little baby stage doesn't last near long enough.

We went for Ellington's 2 month check up and she now weighs 11 pounds and is 22.5 inches long.  She is just a squishy little ball of perfection to us!

At 2 months Ellington:

  • Loves to be held
  • Likes her car seat (thank goodness)
  • Loves stroller rides
  • Loves her room!  It is crazy how you can take her into her room, lay her on the changing pad and she just starts to smile, coo and look around.  Not sure what it is but she likes her room. 
  • She still wakes up to eat every 3-4 hours at night.

This is one of my favorite pictures because I want to always remember her little head and how tiny she was when I held her.  I love to hold her close still when I'm rocking her to sleep.  Sometimes pictures just freeze those small moments you hope to always remember. 


That big grin!


big brother loves to show her off to his friends!




Her favorite place other than being held...her seat!


What we do a lot of...snuggle!



No comments:

Post a Comment