Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Fashion Fix: One 13 Shop

I think one of my favorite things to do is shop!  What girl doesn't love a little retail therapy!?  I'm excited to share a friend of mine's clothing line One 13 shop.  My friend, Nikki, and her husband created the apparel line.  Their desire to make the world a better place for their child was the inspiration behind this line. They felt their greatest contribution to the world would be spreading the love and word of Jesus Christ.  I don't know about you but that's one message I am proud to help spread myself.  Over the last week I have seen more negative messages and protests than I ever hope to see.  I have seen signs, negative messages and more that make me cringe, not to mention make me shield the eyes of my kids and hope they never see such ignorance.  What I do want them to see and know is how awesome the love of Jesus is for us and how by leaning on Him we can get through anything in this world.  I want to be reminded of that myself as well!  
When I saw the clothing line Nikki had created I immediately fell in love with it!  Not only was I excited for her and her family but I was also excited to see such great messages on cute clothes!  She has so many shirts that are not only super cute, but super comfy.  Today I was actually with my Mama at a Dr's appointment and had my "I Can Do All Things" shirt on.  This is one of my favorite verses and one I definitely like to be reminded of.  Being content in life, having much or having little is something I feel we all need.  Knowing that we can do all things through Christ who gives us strength is something to cling to.  And this cute shirt I have on happens to be a tank.  I can wear it to a Pilates workout class, running, or under another shirt like I did today for a cute, casual outfit.  There is also long sleeve version that I have my eye on!  How cute is that?!


Photo Source: Instagram

Here are some other favorites I have.   



Definitely go check out Nikki's shop.  Such cute things and such great messages.  I think we call all say we would love to make the world a more positive place for our kids and our selves!  You can find all these and more at www.one13shop.com.  You can also follow One 13 Shop on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.  

No comments:

Post a Comment