Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Bryce Paul is 1 Month Old


Is he not the cutest thing you have ever seen?!  I can't believe my little man is already a month old!  What else is new...time flies!  I hate it too.  I just love all his cuteness though.  Watch out ladies :)  This past month has been so fun getting to learn all about baby boys.  Bryce is really such a good baby too.  He has his moments of fussy time but overall we have been blessed with another good baby.  He melts my heart too.  I have spent countless hours just snuggling up with this boy and he is a snuggler for sure.  He LOVES to be held and I love holding him but every once in a while I have to put him down...showers, pictures, and of course right now for Christmas decorating!  I don't go long without holding him though.  Can you say spoiled?!
Over the last month Bryce has adapted well to our "on the go" lifestyle.  We have now gotten back in a routine of picking his big sisters up from school, going to baton class, going to story time, hanging out with friends and so on.  Bryce has even been with Mommy to get her hair done!  My sweet friends had an awesome baby shower for me and him as well.  He got to be held by everyone and he just loved every minute of being held and loved on.  He has even been with me to a few picture session and behaved like an angel.  I know we are a little over 1 month now but he has now been to church and on the day he turned 1 month, Kelly was ordained as a deacon in our church. That day was just a special one for our entire family.  Bryce spent that service in the nursery for the first time and got to be loved on by Elizabeth.  I think the world of Elizabeth and leaving Bryce with her so early on just proves that! haha!  No lie, all of us have felt so much love over the past month from so many people and we can't thank everyone enough.
Here are a few things about Bryce at 1 month old:

  • He weighs 9 lbs 7 oz
  • 21 inches long
  • Wears newborn clothes.  Maybe a few 0-3 months but not many yet
  • Has now started to smile.  His very first smile (that wasn't gas) was for his big sister Cohen
  • Loves his car seat and will sleep really good in it
  • Takes a passy which is a big change from his sisters
  • Wakes up 1-2 times each night.  Usually eating every 3-4 hours.
  • Does not really care to be laid down flat & doesn't like his bassinet.  He sleeps in a rock-a-roo beside our bed or right in Mommy's arms (GUILTY).  I'm more spoiled to it than he is.
  • He is a gas king!  #allboy
  • He is working so hard to start cooing.  It is coming any day now!
Here are a few pictures throughout the month...most from my phone. What would we do without phones and thank goodness they come with good cameras! Being a photographer really means pictures for other people but none of your own children!



he does cry some but is even cute when he does

snuggling with 2 out of 3 babies
 Bryce first smiled at Cohen.  I mean a real smile where he made eye contact.  When I saw him do it I grabbed my phone and caught the second one!  So sweet!

 He got lots of love while we all watched Georgia beat Kentucky!


smiles for Mama this time! 




Look at those sweet baby wrinkles...I love this boy!
At his one month check up with Dr. Setia.  He was "perfect"!



I never have shared any of his newborn pictures!  I did not take his pictures, Bianca Hubble of Axsys Design did and she is fabulous!  Here are just a few of them.  These were made at 1 week.  Precious all the way around!  He rocked his session and I was one proud mommy.







No comments:

Post a Comment