Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Ellington is 2!

We have so much excitement at the beginning of August. School is starting back, and we can't forget our sweet E! On August 7 our girl turned 2! Wow has that happened fast or what?! Ellington is so special to each of us and has just completed our family so well. I don't know what we would do without her. She just goes right along with all of our busyness and entertains us as she goes. She is such a sweetie and is so funny. She loves to repeat everything you say and really is so smart. I hope she stays that way. She has so many people to learn from in our house! She absolutely loves to watch Bubble Guppies and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She also likes Backyardigans and Elmo. She is a T.V. junkie! We have to monitor that. She loves to sit with me when I put on makeup and applies her own...mostly lipstick all over her face. She loves to go on stroller rides with me and Dawn, and joins in on my coffee drinking. They are sweeter but it is so funny that she always wants my "dink". She is still very attached to her paci and being #4 we just aren't all about taking it away just yet. We don't have a check up until later September but she is around 30 pounds and is just growing growing! We love this girl so and had so much fun celebrating her with a Twotti Frutti party. Since this mama was so late throwing this together, big sis Cohen and I had to be in charge of the cupcakes. They tasted pretty darn good if I do say so myself but now appearance wise they may not be quite the best. Again, fourth child just has to settle for whatever. Throw being number 4 on top of being born at the time school starts and poor girl just gets the shaft. I'll have to do better when she gets older and gets it! Happy Birthday Sweet Ellington!

No comments:

Post a Comment