Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Happy Birthday to Bryce!!

 We got home on Friday night from our vacation and then were partying for Bryce's birthday on Saturday morning.  I thought I was a little crazy doing this but it was the only time I felt really worked and I would stay up doing whatever making sure he had a fun birthday.  Of course its nice as they get older because they tell you exactly what they want and for Bryce he wanted a Darth Vader cake and a bouncy house.  Done!  We rented a bounce house from All You Can Jump and they were wonderful...highly recommend them if you need a bounce house.  They came and set everything up and took it all down.  The kids had a ball and we did everything outside so I was thankful for such a pretty day.  Bryce loved it and thats all that mattered!  Thank you to all his friends for helping to make his day so special.  What was funny is Bryce would tell us that this year his birthday wasn't October 9, it was October 17.  He refused to accept that his birthday was any other day except his party day.  

We love our Bryce and I am still so sad and in disbelief that he's 6!  He brings us so much joy and so many smiles!  I love this boy! 
At 6 this is what Bryce loves:

  • STAR WARS!  And Darth Vader of course!
  • Football!!!  He plays football outside every. single. day!  I love that he loves it and has neighbors he can play with every afternoon.  He comes to me saying the score of his football game and who played who.  Sug and Pop gave him a new field goal since he had broke his last one playing with it so much.  Now he's really ready to go!
  • Baseball
  • Fishing
  • He really is such a happy kid!  He has jumped right into kindergarten and has done so well.  I miss him so much each day and I hate so bad I'm not able to go eat with him and be apart of his year.







Sissy got her turn on the bouncy slide too-and she loved it!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment