Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Summer Part 2

Doing a little blog catch up and wanted to start with our summer part 2 post.  After we came home from the beach I was pretty much at home on baby watch.  Cohen continued working hard to prepare for the Junior Olympics (a whole separate post) and Kate and Bryce enjoyed their last few weeks at home before school started back.  I hate to see summer wind down!  We really had a fun summer and I love having my babes at home with me, even though they can start to aggregate each other.  Here are the pictures I have from our end of summer fun:

We had to squeeze in bike time especially when you need to just be outside!

I started weekly doctor appointments when we got home from the beach. I had tried to take pictures at as many as possible.




Of course we have sleep pictures.  I loved soaking up snuggle time.


I kept getting a kick out of finding Bryce with this baby doll in his bed.  He was getting some good practice for his new sister.
One Friday night at the end of July Kelly, Larry, and Davis all went camping for a night and took Kate and Bryce.  These 2 had so much fun!  They loved every minute of catching fish,  cooking the fish, and then just camping.  Kate of course caught any critter she could find which included a lot of snails, a crawfish, and who knows what else!


She said it was the best fish she had ever had!





While the 3 of them were away, Cohen and I had a girls day to ourselves.  She had a baton practice that Friday night and we had a fun pizza date after.  On Saturday we did some shopping and had another lunch date.  I love one on one time with each kid.  Its hard to do sometimes but so worth it.
Using her watermelon to be big and pregnant like her Mama!
Any time with Coco includes some funny Snapchat videos and pictures

On Sunday the 28th, the 5th graders/rising 6th graders were given new Bibles in church.  These kids would join the youth the next week.  I'm still in disbelief that I now have a middle schooler!




I also had a little baby shower fun at the end of July!  One shower I have zero pictures from!  My sweet friends Rebekah, LeAnne, and Dawn threw me a great shower and shame on us for not getting one picture!   I also had a shower with my sweet Pilates group.  They really made this Mama and baby girl feel special!    We really can't thank everyone enough for how sweet and good to us they have been.


I can't forget a picture of Bryce with Bebe's baby kittens.  My kids love these kittens and wish so bad we could have one at our house!  They give them lots of love at Bebe's though so that's good enough!



Once Cohen got home from Jr. Olympics we had to go ahead and do our school shopping trip.  I was trying to knock as much out as possible before baby girl came.   Of course we had to get our annual shopping picture in Target!   They have all learned to humor us!

Somebody else wanted a new book bag and lunchbox even though he doesn't have lunch at preschool.   I'm not ready to even think about him leaving me next year!

Bryce was so excited that he spotted a rainbow at our house!


And that leads us to Tuesday, August 6th...our last day as a family of 5.  What did we do??  Well it was Tuesday so Bryce chose to go to the cattle barn. But first he got to have a playdate with his buddy Noah.    Cohen had an orthodontist appointment that afternoon and then we had open house for Kate at the school.  She got to meet her new teacher, Miss Fitzpatrick who was super sweet.  After open house we headed back to our house to meet Pop and Sug.  They were keeping the kids that night while Kelly and I had to leave for the hospital.  I was being induced and they wanted us to come at 8:00 pm.  We prayed with everyone and took one last picture.  I was about to lose it because hello...emotional Mama over here.  Kelly and I then headed to Athens!  We made a pitstop at Subway and had the biggest laugh because the girl waiting on us couldn't get anything we said right. Bless!  It was probably a much needed laugh and helped ease our nerves.  Even with this being baby #4 I had never been induced before so I was a little bit anxious.  We got settled in quickly though and began the start of meeting our new bundle of joy.  Stay tuned...









No comments:

Post a Comment