Sunday, October 28, 2018

Field Trip Fun

Kate and Bryce both had field trips this past week.  Kate's was actually a week ago Friday and Bryce had his on Wednesday.  I love getting a little one on one time with each of them.  Kate was up first with her first grade trip to Legoland.  I wasn't sure I was going to go on her trip but it worked out and I did.  She had a fun time.  I had taken Cohen to Legoland when she was smaller.  She has always loved Legos and now Kate has started being interested in them too.  She really didn't do a lot of building there but she had fun doing each little station and most of all playing with her friends.








Bryce's field trip was to Denver Downs Farm.  He was so excited and was asking me about things he remembered from last year.  He amazes me with everything he can remember.  He had an absolute ball!  He loved feeding the animals, the big slide, the bouncy pillow, cow ride, corn boxes, throwing the balls and of course a hayride to pick out pumpkins.  I'm pretty sure he could have stayed for hours just repeating all of his favorite stations but since other schools are there for field trips you have to keep things moving.  I love watching him though and seeing those big smiles on his face.  These trips and memories are priceless for sure!










This picture cracks me up because right when I took it Bryce just made this face and said I have to go to the bathroom!

After we left the field trip I had a few shopping errands to do, which Bryce told me he hated shopping.  As long as he could watch the phone he was ok though and when he saw his favorite dog he was happy.  Not only did he sit on the dog but he proceeded to pick the dog up, and then tackle the dog.  Football is an everyday thing at our house but we had to have a talk about tackling dog mannequins...#futurebulldawg






No comments:

Post a Comment