Monday, June 11, 2018

Days with Bryce

While the girls are at school each day I have enjoyed my one on one time with my little guy!  He is the cutest thing right now, full of personality and we have the best days!  He does have fun at school too, two days a week from 8:00-12:00.   I have loved being involved with him at school and then I love our days off where we can do whatever we want.  Our days range from playing ball and trucks, to running errands and shopping, and I can't forget our weekly visits to the cattle barn.  That is Bryce's most favorite place to go!  We spend time with our family and friends.  I really can't imagine being with out him right now.  HE is into everything but is just so funny and cute!  I have so many random pictures that I take throughout the days with him so I'll do my best to combine them all into something that might make sense.  It is just daily life pictures with Bryce and believe me there isn't a dull moment.  Some are from preschool events too because I can't leave out his fun.  HE enjoyed holidays and special days at school just like his big sisters and even got in on theirs too!  I think I did great at posting on the first half of the school year's holidays so this is really just the second half of the year.  Everything starts to run together then! 
This is a picture from December but I loved it and it sums him up, or at least his shirt does...we potty trained this year and he went through a phase where he loved the peace sign for pictures.  I mean the boy is a mess!  

I have Pilates each Tuesday and Thursday mornings.  Most of the time Bryce will go with Suzy to Burger King to visit with the breakfast crew there, or they may stay at home.  Sometimes he comes with me to Pilates to visit with everyone there.  They love to catch up with Bryce and he loves to talk to everyone.  Sometimes he even got in on the work out.  He definitely was a bright spot for all of us.

We spend a lot of time at the grocery store, so when new things are added like this mound of large stuffed animals around Valentine's Day, Bryce had a field day jumping in them and and getting lost in the pile.  We really enjoyed our grocery visits too because our grocery store went through a big remodel so it was fun to get to see all the changes take place and all the fun new things put into place!
Add caption


 We had our share of lunch dates too!  Most of the time we have friends with us but every once in a while we may have our own little date.  Chic-Fil-A is our go to place and now we are counting down the days until we have one right here in our little town!  Next year will hold many many more lunch dates right at our own!




For Valentine's Bryce had a class party and we got to decorate a fun bag for all his Valentine's.  We did a monster truck for him because he loves his monster trucks!!   He even had monster truck valentines for his friends.




 Bryce is awful about falling asleep in his own bed.  Even when he does go to sleep in his own bed he might wake up in the night and come to our room.  Most mornings I would find him in his sleeping bag by our bed.  We got smart and put the sleeping bag by our bed.  Now we have moved up to a cot. Some nights though I would find him asleep with his sisters, mostly Cohen since she has the big bed, but it was so sweet to find them sleeping.  This is when they get along best...


Careful when you sleep with Kate...she will dress you up

 Here are some pictures from his Donuts with Dad breakfast at school.



We would have visits to Dawn's house on a lot of days.  This particular day we found him relaxing in the chair with one of the boys' nerf guns.  His favorite thing to do was go to Dawn's, watch Paw Patrol while drinking V8.  Something we could do here at home but it was more fun at her house.


We made our share of shopping trips of course.  And what does Bryce love to do...find the mannequins. His sisters, especially Kate, loved them too!  Bryce really loves the dog at Old Navy.  I got a kick out of him hopping up on it every time we went.




 And sometimes he would almost cause the whole display to fall...






and another fall...


Muffins with Mom day!

We had lots and lots of cuddle time!


and last...our fun at the cattle barn every Tuesday.  Thank goodness they have a great lunch because that made it easier for me to go.  He LOVES looking at all the cows and has mastered his own auctioneer voice.  I know its these little simple days that I will cherish the most.  And one day he even got to go with his buddy Skylar.  I love these little country boys!
Side note: every cow with horns is a bull to him and since the release of the movie Ferdinand, we would see Ferdinand always at the cattle barn along with the other bulls from the movie.
He takes off up those steps and knows exactly where he needs to go

waving at the cows



On the last day of school Bryce had a picnic at school complete with a fun bouncy house.  I snapped this sweet picture of him and his friend Becca holding hands.


Bryce loves the girls!  Especially these older girls. He told me several times that he was going to marry Mackenna!


 What a fun school year!  Now on to a fun summer with the sisters home each day!  




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment