Sunday, March 11, 2018

Daddy Daughter Dance 2018

Last weekend was the Daddy Daughter dance at the girl's school.  This was the 2nd year that they have had this dance and the girls were so excited.  Poplar Springs Baptist Church hosts the dance at the school and they really do such a great job.  I am so glad they do this!  What an awesome way to reach out in the community to these sweet girls.  They do another event for Mom's and Sons too so the guys aren't left out!  I just really love this event.  Cohen went last year with Kelly and since Kate is in kindergarten this year she got to experience her first daddy/daughter dance.  Cohen knew what to look forward to so she was more excited than Kate but they both ended up having a blast just like I knew they would.  They looked adorable too.  I think their Daddy was feeling extremely lucky and proud to have such cute little dates.  This year was a circus theme.  I always love seeing the pictures Kelly gets on his phone and the school always has some too that they will post on Facebook.  It also is great having friends that work at the school that will send me little video clips of them dancing.  I love it!  Thank you to everyone who makes this sweet dance possible!





 Kelly decided to play a little joke on the girls and come out in a ridiculous little get up-cowboy hat and my furry vest.  I love Kate's face in the second picture!  She looks like she's wondering what in the world she's got herself into.  Cohen was quick to strip the hat off!


 And my sweet friend Amanda sent me these cute ones at the dance






No comments:

Post a Comment