Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Art Show!

The girls both recently got to see their art on exhibit at the high school for the county art show.  Art teachers from the 3 elementary schools, and also from the Middle and High school,  chooses artwork from their students to be displayed.  Both Kate and Cohen had artwork chosen and this was Kate's very first art show!  Cohen actually had 2 pieces of her work chosen, a clay face pot, and her Starry Night picture.  We were proud of our little artists!  I'm so glad they both enjoy art so much and I hope they will continue to like it.  There were so many good pictures and pieces of artwork from students all over the county.  I was impressed!  This is just a neat way to see some of the things the kids get to work on at school.  I'm so glad they do this!

And a side note, I hope my sister sees and reads this so she can pay close attention to Kate's picture...I'm pretty sure her portrait has a pig nose on the girl's face.  LOL!  The kids aren't sure of what artwork they have until they see it on display at the show and Kate wasn't quite thrilled with hers.  She had decided she didn't like that picture.  If you know Kate you will appreciate this little fact! She is one of a kind!





No comments:

Post a Comment