Monday, January 22, 2018

Proud to be a Bulldawg!

A week after our big Rose Bowl win we all were headed to Atlanta for the game we had been waiting for for years!  The college football National Championship game!  As a Georgia fan we have wanted to see Georgia play for the title for so long and I don't think anyone expected it to be so soon at the beginning of the season, but boy we were so proud to be there.  I know Kelly & I always thought Kirby was going to take us all the way and in only his second season as head coach he did just that!  While the game didn't end up going the way we had hoped I can't say enough how proud I am to have been there and to be a Georgia Bulldawg!  I know Georgia is just getting started and will be back in that game again, very soon.  That's not to say that this game hurt!  Its taken this long to blog about it and while that is crazy to some people, we really love the Dawgs and really felt this game was for Georgia.  Still do, but there's always those what might have been moments.  In the end it wasn't our time to win so we will continue to wait until the timing is right and be proud to wear the G along the way.
We had a great time at the game with so many of our friends.  It was definitely an end to a season we will always remember.  Its always "Great to be a Georgia Bulldawg!"

This was the best!  Yes our kids were out of school and I think all over the state!  There was a chance for ice and the weather was nasty but I'm convinced this hit it right on! 





One big group of Dawg Fans!!






Trump!



No comments:

Post a Comment