Saturday, April 22, 2017

Kindergarten Registration

I can't believe how fast this second half of the school year is flying by.  We are now on the final countdown until summer break!  I just had to register my sweet Kate for kindergarten.  It is so unbelievable that she is about to start school.  Of course this sentimental mama is having a hard time with this! To say that happened fast would be a huge understatement, and I even held Kate back a year since she is a summer baby.  Rebekah and I took Kate and Nolan together to register.  Its only fitting that she register with her best buddy!  I'm so sad that these 2 won't be at the same school next year.  I think that makes me as sad as her starting school.  They have had the best year at school and playing together.  Having them together at registration and having my own friend there helped to take my mind off of everything.  Kate says she is ready to go and I know she is.  At registration she was running from stop to stop and she really loved getting to watch Moana at the stops where I had paperwork to fill out.   She did great on her test and now this girl is all ready to head to LES with her big sister next year!!






Funny moment later that afternoon, we were getting ready to go to Nana's house and Kate was packing her purse.  When I looked inside her purse she had packed a baby's bottle full of dog food and a big and little dog bone treat.  You know Kate and her love of dog bones.  That little girl will always keep me and everyone laughing with her love for dog bones!

No comments:

Post a Comment