Friday, August 12, 2016

Cohen's First Day of 3rd Grade

Today it was back to school for Cohen!  3rd Grade here she comes!  Open house was last night so Cohen was able to go and meet her teacher.  This year she has Mrs. Hill and we were so excited after meeting her last night.  She was so sweet and talked about all the fun they would have this year.  I think that made Cohen more excited and she was also happy to have so many of her friends in her class again this year.  I know it will be another fun year for her and I'm excited for her.  This morning she was up before I had to say one word to her.  She had her dress all picked out and got herself dressed while I made her breakfast.  I'm glad that she gets up so easy but unfortunately that lasts for only the first day.  Come Monday it will be a struggle again to get her up.  This morning was great though.  I know she was nervous and excited all at the same time.  I was so ready to pick her up and hear how everything went.  She came out with a big smile on her face and said she had a great day!  That is all a parent can hope for.  It is so hard to let go but I know God has her and he is with her throughout her day so what more could you ask for.  I am praying for that smile each and every afternoon!





Yesterday we had some girl time together and had our nails done.  Cohen is all into having her nails painted and knows what she wants.  Its always a pattern of colors and she wants a design any time she can get it.  Since my design skills is very very slim, I let her save her fancy requests for the nail salon.  She chose cheetah designs yesterday and loved them!  She was so excited to show off her nails to everyone.  They were very cute and I was amazed at how great they looked.

Cohen and Mrs. Hill

While Cohen was off at school, Dawn and I decided to go to Commerce.  This would help take our minds off of what was going on at school and we had a few errands to run.  Kate was all about the mannequins...of course!  She even got into action with the running mannequins.  I love this girl!  



We had a fun lunch at Chic-Fil-A and then had some time at home before it was time to pick Cohen up.  I was so glad to get my big girl and head home for the weekend.  We can ease into those early morning alarms!  
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment