Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Kate's Art Show


Last week Kate had her art show at First Friends.  Like most Moms I absolutely LOVE my kids' cute artwork.  Kate's teacher, Mrs. Lori, can do the cutest art projects with her class.  I always look forward to what she will bring home and it is always precious.  I knew this art show would have some cute little works so I was excited to see it.  Kate on the other hand was not in the best mood about attending the art show.  I'm not sure what was going on with her but as you can see in the picture below, she just wasn't quite feeling it.   Nothing I could say would make her smile so I just took the picture with her not so smiley face and then died laughing because her face cracked me up.  Kate is normally pretty laid back and happy so this was a rare moment for her but when she does get in a mood this pretty much is what it looks like.  Definitely a keeper!   She eventually warmed up and I did see her taking Aunt Sara around to see her art.  Just as I thought, her class had some really cute things on display.  I really need to frame a lot these little art pieces because I know I am going to cherish them.




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete