Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Bryce 15-16 months!

Ever since Bryce's birthday I have been a slacker on my monthly posts.  He does so much from month to month and I don't want everything to slip through the cracks!  I can't say enough how precious this boy is!  He is such a joy to us and is just so stinkin' cute!  He is such a happy boy and is learning and doing so much.  Everything just took off once he started walking which was in December.  He was 14 months and that is also when he finally cut his first tooth!  Let me tell you though it has been non-stop since then.  He has went from taking steps, to walking, to running overnight.  Now you cannot stop him, nor can you turn your back on him.  I am starting to see this difference from girls to boy.   At first it wasn't so noticeable but now I am getting little hints.  He is so good but will keep you on your toes...all with a smile or laugh though!  He has also cut 6 teeth, one being a molar!  I think another is at the surface.  We went from having a big gummy smile to showing all these teeth!  I knew it would be that way.  It really helps him though because this boy lives to eat!  He gets that honestly!  In his mind anytime you are eating he should be eating even if he just had a spread himself!  Bryce has now got quite the vocabulary and continues to say words daily!  Every thing is Ma-Ma, Da-da, Co-co and Doooo (dooley).  He does have a version of Kate that I don't quite know how to type but it is something like "Ttt".  He says a lot of animal sounds and loves to look at his books with animals and I think he loves to look at "Country" magazines at Suzy's house.   He reminds me a lot of Cohen with his love for books.  In the car he has to have his truck book now.  I think it is super cute how he loves a car and a ball!  He loves nothing better than to be outside and this cold, windy weather is not helping that love at all.  We need spring to make its debut and stay!  I have to share a lot of random pictures from these last 2 months.  I am always taking some kind of picture of him.  He will say "cheeeeessee" anytime he sees my phone held up.  He is a smart little boy!  We are enjoying him so much.  I only wish I could bottle this time up and freeze him.  We are so blessed!

This is from one of our shopping trips to Target.  This boy is not eager to sit still in a shopping cart!  I had to get a box of cookies from the baby section and open them!  Not the first time doing this!  Whatever works right?!




 Lunch!  His favorite part of shopping.  

One of his sisters thought he should have a princess pillow along with his blankie

American Girl doll toys are just his size!

 Bryce had thrown his ball in the toilet...score.  He was even proud and showed me where it was

Coloring at story time

Bryce likes to play in Dooley's water bowl and food bowl.  His big sis Kate used to eat the dog food too.  

 Playtime with Suzy


Bryce loves to roll off all of the toilet paper.  Not mommy's favorite game of his at all

At story time again....not listening to the story as you can see

I love seeing this face every morning

posing and saying cheese for me at church one night

Helping out at school.  I want to remember this little baby because I know so soon he will be there!





When I get ready Bryce will have some bath time...this view in the mirror is priceless!


No comments:

Post a Comment